Jobs at eNCA
Job Title: Administrative Assistant- e.Sat TV (Pty) Ltd
Job Vacancy Type: Permanent
Reporting: GM: Online
Closing Date: Friday, 03 June 2016
Key Performance Areas:
- Diary Management for the General Manager: Online, Editor & Deputy Editor
- Set up meetings, events and workshops and ensure all necessary facilities are in place
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Manage screening and redirection of telephone calls
- Assist in recruitment: set up interviews, distribute CVs etc.
- Coordinate off-site and on-site strategy sessions and team building activities
- Compile and submit departmental training forms each month
- Assist with processing payment with accounts departments
- Book all local and international travel for members of the department
- Provide assistance and support to other members of the eNCA admin team when required
- Assess requirements for and purchase of office consumables
- General assistance on ad hoc departmental requirements
- Update certain content on the eNCA website, including vacancies and jobs.
- Gather and extract data from data sources and formulate monthly and weekly analytics reports
- Identify trends in the data and communicate these trends with relevant parties.
- Two or more years of secretarial or clerical experience
- Any administrative qualification would be beneficial
- Computer literacy: proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact at various organisational levels, both within and outside the company
- Ability to assume a high degree of responsibility, working independently and prioritising workload
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in handling matters of a highly confidential nature
- Proactivity and forward-thinking
- Own transport will be a definite plus
Notes on HOW TO APPLY:
If you possess the Criteria and Qualifications as stated, please Download The Application Form Here then send it together with your detailed CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants who meet the criteria will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 14 days after closing of the advert, please accept that your application was not successful.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday June 3rd, 2016 5:00pm.
SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Vacancy ID: 10533
Location: Bryanston, Johannesburg
Closing Date: 09 June 2016
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff is one of the most diverse consulting firms in Africa. To further our strategic business expansion plan, we are seeking new employees who are loyal, committed, competent and proud to work for us.
We are committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
- Perform other engineering and project management functions as directed by management
- Review power system calculations including thermal cycle efficiency, heat balance diagrams, including submissions, in accordance with relevant codes of practice, standards, regulatory authorities and clients’ requirements
- Assist with business development and preparation of proposals to provide consulting services for power generation studies
- Identify and create opportunities,pursue and win assignments in the field of power generation consulting and advisory work
- Utilize WSP|PB’s international resources and external sub-consultants in perusing and executing
- Maintain and develop key skills and competencies in power generation engineering
- Be prepared to make the necessary travel, either overseas or within SA
- Be prepared to provide mechanical plant site supervisor and commissioning activities during project execution phase
- Carry out site surveys and plant assessments
- Promote the interests of the company through representation on professional groups, contributions at meetings and the publication of material where opportunities arise
- Ideally not less than seven years experience in power generation, industrial or mining environment with preferably a minimum of five years experience in a consulting environment
- Experience in conducting power plant pre-feasibility, feasibility and other technical studies
- Understanding and ability to apply thermodynamics and heat transfer principles
- Analytical and problem solving aptitude
- Knowledge of risk analysis principles and methodologies
- Working knowledge of industry standards/codes
- Computer proficient MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- Computer literacy and proficiency in using specialized software e.g. Thermoflow, Thermoflex, AutoCad
- Reports and proposals preparation and writing
- A demonstrated track record of coordinating inputs in complex development or consulting assignments, ensuring things happen on time and correctly
If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. We reserve the right not to fill the position.
Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Contact: WSP Group Africa
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Thursday June 9th, 2016 5:00pm.
Gauteng Government: Graduate / Internship Programme 2016 / 2017
CLOSING DATE: 20 MAY 2016
Gauteng Office of the Premier is offering Internship opportunities for a period of 12 months in the following fields:
Provincial Communication Services
- Corporate Communications [x5], Marketing / Communications / Media Buying & Planning / Social Science / Website Development / Video Graphic or Technology / Photography
- Strategy & Media Liaison [x3], Public Relations Management / Media Studies / Journalism / Communication / Social Science
- Development Communications [x2], Public Relations Management / Communications / Community Development / Events Management
- Branding & Marketing [x2] Marketing Management / Graphic Design
Ref No. OOP:01
Gauteng Planning Commission
- Performance Monitoring & Evaluation [x4], Public Administration / Public Management & Governance / Human Sciences / Information Science / Monitoring & Evaluation / Public Policy / Development Studies / Political Sciences / Research / Statistics
- Development Planning [x3], Town & Regional Planning / Geographic Information Systems / Geo-Informatics / Geography / Project Management / Administration
- Gender Equality, Youth [x1], Social Sciences / Events Management / Research
Ref No. OOP:02
Executive Support & Stakeholder Management
- Stakeholder Management [x2], Public Policy & National Diploma, BA Degree, BCom, , B Tech, Management Research / International Relations / Intergovernmental Relations & Governance / Public Administration / Economics / International Marketing
- Legal Services [x2], LLB / B JURIS BPROC / Bachelor of Law
Ref No. OOP:03
- Information System & Information Technology [x2], Information Technology Senior / Higher Certificate A+ and N+,
- Strategic Operational Support [x3], Public Management / Administration / Social Sciences with Monitoring & Evaluation / Auditing
- Employee Health & Wellness [x1], Psychology / Industrial Psychology
- Financial Management [x2], Cost & Management Accounting / Financial Management / Accounting / Logistics
- Human Resources Management [x1], Human Resource Management / Management of Training / Labour Relations
Ref No. OOP: 4
Institutional Development Support & Integrity Management
- Service Delivery [x2], Public Management & Governance / Public Management / Political Studies
- Transversal HR [x2], Human Resource Management / Public Administration / Public Management
Ref No. OOP:05
- Administration [x2], Public or Business Administration / Management
Ref No. OOP:6
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday May 20th, 2016 5:00pm.
FINANCIAL MANAGER Remuneration: R25000 – R27000 per month Cost to company Location: Pretoria, Lynnwood Ridge Education level: Degree Job level: Management Snr Own transport required: Yes Travel requirement: Occasional Type: …
BUYER (CAPE TOWN) Closing Date: Wednesday, 18 May 2016 Department: PEPmarket PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To source and compile a range of commodities and …
Engen: Where you are always number one: At Engen, we’ve built our solid reputation as an employer of choice on five …
GENERAL WORKER POSITION AVAILABLE TO WORK IN WAREHOUSE Date Listed: 06/05/2016 Location: Other, Cape Town Job Type: Full-Time Employment Equity: EE/AA Applicants must meet the following …
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Thursday May 19th, 2016 5:00pm.
Remuneration: R25000 – R27000 per month Cost to company
Location: Pretoria, Lynnwood Ridge
Education level: Degree
Job level: Management Snr
Own transport required: Yes
Travel requirement: Occasional
Key general responsibilities:
- Timeous, comprehensive, accurate and actionable reporting on all financial aspects of the company.
- Perform investigations regarding the effectiveness and efficiencies of the finance department and formulate proposals for improvement where necessary.
- Timeous presentations of realistic operational and capital budgets and review performance against budgets in line with finance goal plan on a weekly, monthly and yearly base.
- Effectively execute processes to generate positive audit reports, including weekly audit preparation meetings and monthly review meetings.
- Implementations of an effective investment policy as directed by the directors of the company, and prepare investment schedules.
- Preparation and maintenance of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Finalisation of salary authorisation and release on banking.
- Generate, maintain and review management accounts.
- Management of debtors control and revenue reporting to directors through debtors and cashbook clerk.
- As the head of the day to day operations of the finance department, you will be responsible for on the job training, coaching and mentoring of finance department staff.
- Approval of all payments made by Finance Administrator and salary and wage payments submitted by HR.
Asset and risk management:
- Cost-effective maintenance and risk management of registered property, office equipment, vehicles and other assets.
- Acceptable costs of maintenance and insurance within defined strategy and budget.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining an updated company asset register and ensuring that the company asset register is updater on a monthly base.
Reporting and administrative responsibilities:
- Monthly statements to be obtained from creditors to be reconciled with accounting records.
- Accurate and timeous preparation of financial statements for completion by auditor.
- Obtaining VIP reports from HR on or before the fifth of every month to be submitted for PAYE payments for Silver Meadow Trading and Phat Box.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate submission of:
- Workman’s compensation;
- Equity report;
- IRP5 submission;
- UIF submissions.
Company Vat, tax, PAYE, UIF and SDL management:
- Monthly Vat, PAYE and Income Tax calculation that are to be compiled and submitted by the last day of the month for the previous month for Silver Meadow Trading and every second month for Phat Box.
- Preparation of provisional tax calculations for submission to the auditors for review every August and February of every financial year.
- Ensuring that VAT, PAYE and income tax payments are made within the required timeframes on a monthly base in order to avoid possible penalties.
- Submission and payment of IRP6 every August and every February of the financial year to company auditors.
- Address and resolve all adhoc tax queries for VAT, PAYE, payroll taxes, income tax and dividend withholding Tax as and when they arise.
- Submission of the annual returns to CIPC for all companies within the group as communicated by CIPC on an annual base.
- Submission of return of earnings to the department of labour for Silver Meadow and Phat Box for workman’s compensation fund every August.
Company debtors and creditors:
- Reconciliation of inter-company debtors and creditors on a monthly base.
- Allocating supplier cost to correct cost of sales account on a weekly base.
- Facilitate weekly meetings with debtors and cashbook clerk to ensure that all deliverables as per the finance workflow in line with debtors and creditors are actioned.
- Weekly billing status meetings with account managers and new business department for the purpose of accurately updating the company’s billing status weekly.
Finance department workflow, backbone and goal plan:
- Create and maintain effective internal financial controls and processes that are available on the company backbone.
- Follow, adjust and maintain all processes strictly as outlined in the finance department workflow.
- Update and adjust the finance department workflow according to the operational requirements of the company and all subsidiaries associated thereto.
- Maintain and adjust the finance department goal plan to ensure that all monthly, quarterly and yearly deliverables are met.
- Alignment of financial forecast company business plan for comparison and goal measurement purposes.
- Review and approval of all payment schedules and supporting documentation that are to be made with regards to salaries and wages as submitted for approval Human Resources on a monthly base.
- Approval of supplier payments on a daily basis and handover these payments for capture by the debtors and cashbook clerk.
- Approval and processing of any adhoc payment requests as and when required
- Approving and sending payment instructions for any and all EFT payments that may be required on a weekly base.
Full accounting function (bank and cash):
- Weekly importing of bank statement to pastel
- Processing of transactions on pastel
- Ensure that debit orders are complete and accurate
- Proof of payments to be sent to Debtors and Cashbook Clerk
- Following up with debtors and Cashbook Clerk if proof of payments were saved/filled and sent on a weekly base to the relevant individual, company or institution.
- FICA accounts are processed on due dates.
- Bank charges review cost structure and overdraft facility annually.
- Active management of the company’s cash flow in line with operational requirements of the company.
- Effective cashflow planning to determine cost of sales and working capital
- Report on the financial position of the group on a weekly base through cash flow meetings to the directors of the company.
- Reporting on a monthly base on budgets, actual and year to date figures.
- Management of billing status and tracking of outstanding billing and PO’s through the debtors and cashbook clerk.
- Develop and maintain the job bag process through the Magnetic System.
- Ensure that all job bags that are opened are saved in the finance folder on the shared drive.
- Review job bag recons to ensure accuracy on a monthly base.
- Close job bags on a monthly basis.
- Report on all job bags closed in each new month.
- Utilising company systems and process effectively.
- Compare job bags to financial reporting.
- Maintain an open relationship with all clients.
- Oversee all client related functions in terms of the impact such functions may have on the cash flow of the company.
- Oversee tracking on PO’s and payments by the debtors and cashbook clerk.
Annual audit and reviews:
- Maintain an open and good relationship with the company’s auditors.
- Preparation of accounting record for the annual audit and reviews for the group.
- Service the quarterly finance and audit committee meetings.
- Provide assistance to the appointed auditors with regard to information required during audit.
- Any other reasonable request in line with the operational requirements of the business
- Qualification: a three year BCom degree in accounting or equivalent qualification / experience
- Three to five years’ financial management and accounting experience.
- Extensive experience and proficiency in Pastel Partner 14 and VIP Payroll
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Must be able to provide solutions to problems relevant to his/her position
- Must have excellent communication skills oral and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player but can work independently as well
- Must have administrative experience
- Must be able to pay attention to detail & be well organised
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritise as well as coordinate & manage workflows
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be an excellent ambassador for the company
- Must possess a positive, solution focused attitude
- Able to work & meet deadline.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Logical & process driven
- High energy levels
- High stress threshold
- Forward thinking
- Strong numerical ability (accuracy)
- Reconciliation experience
- Must have high levels of integrity
Phat Brand Activations
Tel: (012) 348-5070
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Tuesday May 24th, 2016 5:00pm.
Asset Co-ordinator – Parktown
Parktown, Gauteng, South Africa
To ensure that assets are correctly accounted and controlled in order to contribute to Commercial Marketing ROAM.
Key Responsibilities: •
- Asset Administration
- Project Administration
- Management Reporting
- Asset Counts
- Valid & updated asset Register
- Capital Projects Managed
- Asset charge outs
- Project Closure
- Distribution of Funds
- Distribution of Annual Values
- Project Release
- Equipment takeover from and to other Oil Companies
- Asset reporting
- Consolidation of Asset counts
Education & Experience:
Matric plus 3 years National Diploma in Finance.
Experience in SAP, PPfM, BI reporting, Asset Management / Capital Management.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Good understanding of Oil industry
- Working knowledge of relevant SAP R3 modules
- Understanding of Marketing Oil industry
- Computer literacy.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Conflict management skills
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Time Management
- Planning skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Report writing
- Sound decision making skills.
- Strong business evaluation skills
- Impeccable business integrity
- Commercial astuteness
- Strong communicator
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate work.
- Ability to use initiative, self-driven and goal-directed
APPLY ON ENGEN SITE NOW
- All applications must be submitted to the contact details provided and in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- The company’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Thursday May 19th, 2016 5:00pm.
ADMINISTRATOR POSITION AVAILABLE IN PRETORIA EAST
Location: Brooklyn, Pretoria East
Salary: Market Related
Work Type: Full Time
EE/AA Status: Non EE/AA
Established company in the Financial Services industry seeks candidate with 1-2 years expereince in Administration.
- Client interactions
- Report writing
- Matric (Maths Higher Grade)
- Degree (Economics, Business Management, BCom General, Risk Management) advantageous
- Computer Literate
- Own car and valid driver’s license
- Ability to work extended hours
- Financial Services Industry experience avangateous
Should you not receive feedback by 7 May 2016, please consider your application unssucessful.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Thursday May 5th, 2016 5:00pm.
HELPDESK & TELEPHONE EXCHANGE AGENT (3 POSTS)
Department of Health
Post: HELPDESK & TELEPHONE EXCHANGE AGENT (3 POSTS)
Reference Number: REFS-000810
Number of Posts: 3
Centre: Central Office
Directorate: Information Communication Technology (I.C.T)
Salary: R132 399 per annum (plus benefits)
Post Matric I.T/Computer Science qualification. I.T/ Computer Science Diploma/Certificate (2 or more years duration qualification) will be advantageous. Helpdesk / Service desk certification. Two (2) or more continuous years as Desktop Technician or 3 years continuous experience as the I.T Helpdesk or service desk environment. Comptia/Microsoft A+ or N+ or MCSE Certification. M.S Server 2003 or 2008, Exchange Server 2003 or 2007 certification(s). Knowledge of operating and application systems (Unix, Linux, Windows 8, MS Office 2010 or latest and Vista). Network technology understanding & troubleshooting. Customer orientated. Sound knowledge of Microsoft Products. 24/7 eight hours rotational basis.
Provide all sites I.T first line support. Web/Server/Network Administration. Troubleshooting GPG network (network points, hubs, switches, etc.). Supervise junior staff, compile reports and record keeping. Server & Active Directory Support. Report writing / record keeping. Training of staff & Sub-ordinates. Log calls for all applications /softwares used by Gauteng Health/GPG staff. Perform any other task/job deemed appropriate and assigned by supervisor/manager.
to be forwarded: The Recruitment and Selection Unit, Gauteng Department of Health, Private Bag x085, Marshalltown, 2107,
37 Sauer Street, Bank of Lisbon Building for attention of: Ms S Dladla,
or apply online by visiting www.gautengonline.gov.za
Enquiries: Mr. Emmanuel Ramaru
Tel: (011) 241 5756
Closing Date: 2 May 2016 @ 12:00:00 AM
• Do you have Post Matric IT/ Computer Science ITIL/ Computer Science Diploma/Certificate ?
• Do you have 2-3 years’ experience as Desktop Technician?
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Monday May 2nd, 2016 12:00pm.
DRIVER POSITION AVAILABLE IN GAUTENG
Department of Health
Reference Number: REFS-000760
Number of Posts: 1
Centre: West Rand District Health Region
Directorate: Corporate Services
Salary: R110 739 per annum (plus benefits)
Grade 10. A valid code 10 driver’s license with PDP. Knowledge of Government Fleet and transport policies. Excellent time management and ability to adhere to a schedule. Good communication skills, good orientated and ability to work under pressure. Good interpersonal relations.
To transport referred patients and personnel to and fro various Institutions. Delivering/collecting goods, linen, documents and mail to and fro other Institutions. Inspecting vehicles and reporting faults to transport manager timorously check level and conditions of fuel, oil, tires and water of vehicles. Complete log book as prescribed by legislation/policy. Promote proper handling, safekeeping and control of vehicles.
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form, Certified copies of C.V, ID, and Qualifications to be attached.
Applications must be submitted at HR in West Rand District. Cnr. Vlei & Luipaard Street,Krugersdorp 1739.Private Bag X2053 Krugersdorp,1740 or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za. Centre – West Rand District Health- Region – A ( Westonaria Sub-District)
Enquiries: Mr. Z Cele
Tel: (011) 753 1506/3964
Closing Date: 2 May 2016 @ 12:00:00 AM
• Do you have grade 10?
• Do you a valid driver’s license with PDP?
• Do you have knowledge of Government fleet and transport policies?
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Monday May 2nd, 2016 5:00pm.
Prime Residential – Johannesburg, Gauteng
1. PERSONAL ASSISTANT:
a) Business & Personal related Travel & Accommodation – Flights, Accommodation, Visas, Car rentals (Price maximisation and saving)
b) Medical aid – Discovery & Pet
c) Payments & Banking
d) Finesed) Credit cards & rewards programs
e) Vehicle servicing and maintenance
f) Filing & record keeping
g) Assisting on managing & Maintenance of Personal Home
h) Management of personal appointments
i) Taking calls on behalf of COO/ & JHB Senior Management
j) Email info to Management
2. Diarising/attendance/minutes of meetings
a) Monthly & Quarterly Board meetings
b) COO & Business Calendar management
c) General diary & meeting management
d) Leadership & Executive Meetings
3. Annual company conference coordination & planning
a) Includes quarterly break away activities & team building
4. HR Admin & new employees
a) Recruitment – advertising positions available, first contact for applicants, overviewing of CV’s and reference background checks
b) First round interview scheduling and feedback to managers/executives
c) Arranging of laptop, cell phones & Vodafone modems, Office requirements, desks, chairs stationery ( On Boarding )
d) Inform all management of new hire
e) Manage and inform IT department of new additions to the team and requirements in terms of equipment and email
f) Induction into to office
5. General ad hoc duties as the company sees fit
- Minimum two years’ experience in a simila rmanagement support role
- Presentable & professional
- Ability to multitask and perform well under pressure
- Well spoken, fully computer literate
- Confident in making decisions independently
- Steadfast and accurate
- To grow into an Executive Assistant Role over time
- R 15 000 per month CTC
- Cell phone, Laptop, Vodafone modem
- Company to cover travel related costs at R3.20 per km
- Available to start ASAP, however we are willing to wait for the right candidate
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R15,000.00 /month
Management: 2 years
Required license or certification:
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Sunday May 15th, 2016 5:00pm.