Client Service Consultant x 9
Standard Bank – Constantia
The Operations division of Standard Bank is at the very centre of all the bank’s procedures, enabling and optimising our Corporate and Investment Banking activities. We develop prototype concepts into robust, reliable solutions, constantly evolving our existing product range to help the bank maintain a competitive lead with our global clients. We are also in demand as internal consultants to the business, helping to manage the Bank’s assets through effective risk management and control systems. As part of this role we now seek an experienced professional, who will help guide our work to fulfil our ambitious growth strategy.
- To provide telephonic support on technical and product related queries to clients and internal stakeholders in line with the vision, strategy and values of Global Shared Services, Client Services and Standard Bank.
- To provide support to the operational processes.
- To provide a consistently high quality customer support service by efficiently processing allocated requests within the agreed turnaround times using adequate tools (systems / processes)
- To ensure that a strong service culture is upheld within the area.
- To optimize Client Services Frontline resources to achieve Business Objectives in line with the GSS strategy and the bank’s vision and values
- Adherence to Processes and Procedures (adherence to pre-defined processes for query resolutions and escalations to achieve service standards, reduce risk and cost)
- Ensure that queries are understood and resolved to the client’s satisfaction.
- Maintain and build exceptional relationships with internal and external clients.
- Manage the relationship with clients and stakeholders by providing regular feedback.
- Meet SLA.
- Thorough understanding of products and services.
- Ensure that all communication with clients is handled in a professional manner.
- Escalate service, product and operational gaps which impact on service delivery.
- Adherence to Work Schedules, (e.g. achieve targets on attendance, punctuality and break compliance).
- Quality Assurance (achieves quality standards, on calls, e-mails and query logging).
- Productivity (e.g. achieve targets on number of hours signed on to core duties i.e. calls, e-mails and fax).
- Report for duty according to your work schedule.
- Avail yourself to take calls within pre-defined productivity levels.
- Take breaks according to schedule.
- Process client queries according to the department’s quality standards.
- Refer queries that are out of your scope to the relevant area for resolution and ensure that you provide all relevant information.
- Log all queries processed on workflow tool according to pre-defined processes and procedures. Include all relevant information for reference and escalation purposes.
- Log on to IEX daily to check planned activities.
Preferred Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of 1- 5 years’ previous experience in customer service.
- Grade 12, preferably with or studying towards a tertiary qualification.
- Customer Service Experience
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Change Management –Working in an ever-changing environment requires receptivity to change.
- Be able to communicate verbally and in writing at all levels.
- Be computer literate and have a good working knowledge of MS Office suite, Internet & MS Outlook
Systems Management – The user will be using various applications:
- Terminal 3270
- Content Café – File-net
- BEB AUDIT LOG
JOB TITLE: BUYER / STOCK CONTROLLER
TYPE: Logistics, Warehouse & Freight
LOCATION: Gauteng, Midrand
Buyer / Stock Controller required in Centurion with Matric
Relevant tertiary qualification.
Experience with Stock Control is essential.
Must have experience with:
- Stock Takes
- ISSOPOS/ACCPAC database Maintenance.
Closing date: 28 November 2015
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Send Detailed CV to Clint:
APPLY BY E-MAIL
Remuneration: R312,000 per year Basic salary
Job level: Junior/Mid
- General ledger full function (group)
- Purchasing procedure control
- Cheque control
- Overview debtors and creditors, bookkeeper, accounts clerk for service centre
- Inventory, treasury and expenses control
- Overview – bookkeepers (Pinetown and Cape Town)
- Foreign creditor and account control
- Warranty claims account control and recon
- Prepare monthly reports (cash flow, internal, WIP account recon, inventory, fixed assets)
- Prepare management reports
Ensure all Finance policies and procedures are adhered to
- B comm. in Accounting
- Computer literate (Excel, Automate and SAP B1)
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Minimum three to four yrs experience in the motor industry
Clean and clear credit and criminal record
General Worker Construction
- One for All – Pretoria, Gauteng
- 1 Four All Recruitment has vacancies for General workers to work on construction sites
- Will be working Mon – Fri and 2nd sat (Midrand/Centurion)
- Relevant exp in Construction is a bonus
Salary: R5500 – R7000 and benefits.
To apply for this vacancy send your cv to 1 Four All Recruitment Agency on contact details below:
FAX: 086 538 3707
OFFICE: 061 403 4436
E-MAIL: Apply via Email
LOCATION: Northern Suburbs, JHB, Gauteng
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Finance / Accounts
SALARY: R 20000 – R 32000
CLOSING DATE: 30 September 2015
Candidate with 3 – 5 years experience in an administrative secretarial role within an accounting/auditing environment, required for leading Auditing and Accounting Firm.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Tertiary qualification advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Proactive in obtaining information from clients
- Deed Searches
- Lodgement of documents to CIPRO/Master of High Court
- FICA compliance and e-FICA Agent
- Dividend declaration
- Auditor’s/Accounting Officer’s reports and Factual Findings Reports
- Audit queries
- Implementing procedures and general systems in department
- General correspondence
- Maintaining registers and minute books
- Ensuring clients comply with Companies Act, CC Act and Trust Property Control Act
- Update statutory files
- Formation of Companies, CC’s and Trusts
- Appoint/resign auditors/accounting officers
- Changes and amendments
- Year end changes
- CIPRO electronic lodgements
- Annual returns
- Dissolutions / Terminations
- Resignations and hand-overs
If you are a SA citizen, Afrikaans speaking and your CV meets the above requirements, please apply via E-Mail
Mechanical Engineer – East Rand
Salary: R25 000 – R40 000 Per Month
Benefits: Salary negotiable and based on experience and qualifications
Job Type: Permanent
Posted on: Sunday, September 20, 2015
Apply before: 8 October 2015
Mechanical Engineer A leading consultancy firm is seeking a Mechanical Engineer. A suitable candidate must have 5 years heating, ventilation and air conditioning experience within a consulting, design or contracting company.
Employer: Hi-Tech Recruitment – Johannesburg
- BSC, B Tech or National diploma in Mechanical engineering
- 5-8 years’ experience in HVAC
Minimum Duties (but not limited to):
- Will run projects from start to end
- Handle cost control, design and quality on site
Please note if you have not received feedback within two weeks consider your application unsuccessful. Please feel free to contact Chandre Nel on 011 442 0644. Or visit our web site to see more hot jobs, or submit your CV. Please feel free to visit our website www.hi-tech.co.za
Source: Mechanical Engineer, East Rand – Careers24