HEAD OF BRAND (Heart FM)
Remuneration: Negotiable Basic Salary
Benefits: Provident Fund
Location: Cape Town, Greenpoint
Education Level: Degree
Job level: Management Snr
To develop and implement overall marketing strategy that attracts and retains specific audiences to increase market share in order for sales to maximise revenue, whilst increasing brand awareness amongst trade sector to maintain and grow revenue growth. Support programming strategy in the form of show initiatives, strategies and content
- Development of an annual marketing strategic business plan
- Overall project management
- Management of marketing team, public relations, publicity, CSI, consumer and trade marketing, events, digital performance, promotion of the company by undertaking special projects that create a competitive edge
- Manage relationships with the agencies, press and strategic alliances to ensure business growth
- Manage a set marketing budget
- roven track record in activation coordination and management in same or similar environment
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent relationship skills
- Ability to use initiative leadership skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full computer literate and proficient in MS Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Three year Diploma/Degree in Sales and Marketing (or equivalent)
- Five to seven years hands on experience in events, media and marketing
- Management experience at a recognised, successful company operating at a mid to senior level
- Exposure and experience within a media or related industry will be distinctly advantageous
- Visionary leadership style
- Assertive and persuasive
- Client relationship management.
- Resources management.
- Deadline and pressure driven
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Positive attitude
- Budget management.
- Deal making and deal structuring.
- Report writing.
- Excellent communicator (strong verbal and written skill).
- Creative excellence
- Ability to drive a high performance brand activations team.
- Flexible and open to weekend and night working hours.
- Valid driver’s licence
To Apply, Forward your CV to us: