A company is seeking the services of a Receptionist to start as soon possible.
- Minimum Grade 12
- Knowledge of the optometry industry will be of advantage
- Reception related experience
- Administration duties
- Skilled in Selling
Location: Brits, North West
Salary: R 3 000 – R 5 000 p/m (Depending on Optometry experience)
Reference number: 401
Leave: To be discussed during interview
Office hours: Monday to Thursday: 09h00 – 18h00
Fridays: 09h00 – 19h00
Saturdays: 09h00 – 17h00
Sundays: 09h00 – 14h00
*Candidate will get week days off equivalent to full weekend work.
Code 08 Driver with PDP license
Job Type: Code 08 Driver
An exclusive retailer has a vacancy within their warehouse for a Driver with a Code 08 and PDP license.
Fluent in English – speak and write
- To be based at Warehouse, Somerset West /live in Helderberg
- Knowledge of CT area essential
- Must be well presented with good communication skills
- Must be prepared to work weekends if / when required
- NO leave over December
Salary: R6 000.00 – R7 000.00
Admin / Stores Clerk – Entry Level
Job Type: PA / Admin / Secretarial
A company based in Strand, Western Cape is seeking to employ a young dynamic school leaver / first time job seeker / junior candidate to join their young dynamic team.
• Client liaison and satisfaction
• Ordering of stock
• Stock Control
• General administration
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of two years relevant experience in a similar position
• Fully bilingual (Afrikaans and English)
• Own transport and driver’s licence
• Contactable references
Salary on offer: R5 000 – R7 000
Closing date: 7 December 2015
RECEPTIONIST – CBD
Do you enjoy being the front face of a Corporate Company while doing Reception and Administration duties? Leading Property Company based in Cape Town CBD requires a Receptionist to run their front office in a professional manner. The right person will be neat and presentable at all times as befitting the forefront of the business.
Location: Cape Town
Salary: R 10000.00 – R 12000.00
- Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Office
- Welcome guests and visitors, making them comfortable and offering refreshments
- Manage all correspondence, post, parcels, courier and delivery services
- Oversee the general housekeeping of the Reception, Meeting and Boardroom area
- Assist the Executive PA with catering arrangements for various functions
- Receive, direct/redirect and relay telephone calls and take adequate/detailed messages as required
- Manage stationery requirements through stock take, distribution and ordering of relevant supplies
- Manage general office supplies e.g. business cards, lightbulbs, cleaning products etc.
- Ensure sufficient stock of cartridges & paper is available – order additional supplies as necessary
- Arrange and administer access cards & remotes
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office premises and equipment as requested.
- Coordinate any facilities issues e.g. fire drills, building maintenance notifications, etc.
- Monitor the use of supplies and equipment in the kitchen.
- Assist/support any director, staff Member or client with general administration or any other reasonable work-related instruction and/or function e.g. typing documents, filing, setting up files, arranging travel etc.
- Minimum Matric qualification
- Minimum 5 years office admin / reception or PA experience
- Have a valid driver’s licence
- Proficient in MS Office & good typing skills
- Highly effective communications skills. (Ability to speak, read & write in English)
- Ability to handle stress and stay calm under any circumstances
- Decision making skills should an issue arise.
- Ability to type and compile documents for any member of staff.
- Time management skills
- Professionalism with all staff, clients and suppliers at all times
- Ability to do the Cleaner / Office Server role when required
- Work with discretion and confidentiality – be honest and trustworthy
- A willingness to carry out any reasonable and lawful instruction related to work; as given by an authorized person.
Location: Pretoria East
Salary: R10000-R15000 ctc pm
A company based in the Lynnwood area, is seeking a professional Office Administrator to assist with reception, administration and general secretarial duties.
- General administration duties including filing, emailing and document processing
- Typing of general correspondence
- Assisting with office duties (4+ Directors)
- Some Personal Assistant duties including electronic diary management
- Assisting with reception
- Welcoming of clients
- Booking of boardroom
- Managing refreshments for clients and boardroom meetings
- Afrikaans and English (written and spoken)
- Valid drivers license and own transport
- Minimum of 2 years administration experience
- Computer literate (Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Tertiary qualification/certificate highly advantageous
- Professional and welcoming approach
- Excellent telephone etiquette
Main Solution Recruiters – Cape Town, Western Cape
R10,500 per month
This is an All Round Admin Position which will include duties such as:
- Processing of Quotes & Invoices on ERP System
- Debtors & Creditors
- Filing, faxing and email correspondence
- Assisting with loading of leave records of staff
- Processing clock card details onto system
- Other General Admin duties
Looking for someone who has strong admin skills as well as computer knowledge.
Salary offered: R10,500 per month with good Company benefits
Applications may be sent to:
Please Note: Employers, Recruiters or Advertisers may expire jobs at any time.
Job Title: Receptionist
- Meet and Greet clients
- Faxing and Filing
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Assisting Sales Team
- Manning Reception Area
Job Ref: Receptionist
Hours: Monday – Friday
Location: Garsfontein, Pretoria
Working Term: Permanent
Salary: R6500 pm
Application Deadline: 02 December 2015
Please email a detailed CV to us
Site Clerk required for Building Contractor based in the Southern suburbs of Cape Town
Must be able to handle time keeping of labour, receipt of materials and general filing and admin related duties including storekeeping as well as reconcile deliveries of materials against purchase orders on site
Record keeping skills is essential with at least 8 years’ experience gained within the built environment with building project experience as Site Clerk or Site Administrator or similar role is essential
Our Client is one of the most reputable and longest standing privately owned construction companies in the Western Cape
The Company carries out mainly commercial and industrial contracts and has also built up a reputation as a specialist refurbishment and alteration contractor
Ultimately our Client’s success stems from its people that consist of very few employees that range from general workers to directors, that have no less than 20 years’ service, with many 30 and 35 year terms in evidence
Our client remains dedicated to quality workmanship and satisfied clients and are proud of the achievements that they have proven to date.
SALARY OFFEfRED: R7000 per month
APPLY ON PNET
Job Details Overview
Job Category: Insurance
Position Type: Permanent
Business Unit: Sanlam Personal Finance
Education Required: Matric / Grade 12
Sanlam Personal Finance provides clients in the entry, middle, affluent and self-employed markets in South Africa with a comprehensive range of financial service solutions to facilitate their long term wealth creation, protection and niche financing needs
Facilitate the distribution of leads to SPF distribution
Monitor, govern and report on the take up and response to distributed leads within the business
Systems problem resolution and enhancements
Constantly monitor and evaluate the performance of existing leads systems/programs and find better/quicker/smarter functionalities that could be changed for better performance
Training and leads support activities
Leads queries, investigations and complaints
2. Experiencen and Knowledge:
Experience and knowledge DPU processes and systems
1 year call centre experience
Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Knowledge of quality processes
Financial services knowledge
Building and maintaining relationships
Concern for accuracy
Treating customers fairly
Promoting excellence and commitment towards Employment Equity.