Doves Group Learnerships
Applications accepted until: 28th January 2016
Doves Group in conjunction with Octomate is offering a Learnership FETC Long Term Insurance NQF Level 4. This learnership programme is targeted at unemployed Matriculants in Durban KZN. It is a one year programme. There are good chances of permanent employment within the group after successfully completing the programme.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a learnership contract. They will receive a stipend/ learner allowance for the duration of the learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18-35
- Be able to speak, read and write English and an additional South African Language
- Have completed and passed matric
- Computer literacy an added advantage
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Demonstrates a professional image
The key competencies required for these posts include honesty and integrity, trust; passion to serve; respect and innovation.
Closing date for applications is 27 January 2016
The following checks will be conducted:
- Credit and criminal record checks
- Reference checks with previous employers or schools attended
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African Citizenship / ID
Successful candidates will be contracted during February 2016 to start on the 1st of March 2016
If you do not hear from us by the 28th January 2016, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Applications can be sent to:
Tel: 011 025 0685
Learn More or Apply
2016 Work/Study Bursary Opportunities
Shared Wealth Africa – Johannesburg, Gauteng
2016 WORK/STUDY BURSARY Opportunities Available!!!
Limited Time and Space
Final Application Deadline: 23rd October
Minimum Requirement: Dependent on Course Selected – but minimum is Grade 10 for all
Age Range: 18 -35 years
Location: Gauteng (WEST RAND – Melville/Sophiatown) If you are able to travel in and out of the FET College then this is for you.
Bursary Award: R35 995.00 (ALL INCLUSIVE – Average per Learner, includes all books and learning material and college attire)
EE Requirement – NONE
Cost to Learner: R1100.00 – Psychometric and ABET (Basic Adult Based Education and Training) Assessment, R500.00 Admission Fee upon success
Please note that assessments will start taking place from the 05th October and will continue as CV’s are received
Fully Accredited Qualifications on Offer:
Early Childhood Development
End User Computing
Furniture and Cabinet Making
Fluid Power Hose Assembly
Installation and Floor Covering
Automotive Repair and Maintenance
Welding Application and Practice
Job Type: Learnership
Local candidates only:
Minimum Grade 10: 1 year
Engineering Learnerships X 12
Area – Pretoria
My client is offering 12 X Engineering Learnerships. This is a 2 year program where incumbents will be afforded both class room (Theory) and on- the-job training (Practical) and will be given an opportunity to attain an Engineering trade test certificate.
Stipend : R 5,500 Pm.
Leanerships on offer in the following Fields:
Fitter X 4
Boilermaker / Plater and Welder X 4
Diesel Mechanic X 4
Grade 12 with Mathematics or N3 Theory in Engineering,
Good Fault finding and problem solving skills,
Good planning and organising skills,
Technical & engineering equipment understanding,
Self-motivation, analytical, cognitive thinking and good communication skills,
Be responsible and committed,
Engineering / Technical Drawing.
You will need to download the following application form found here : S84 Learnership Application Form
Once you have clicked on the above link, save the document to your computer (or check your “Downloads” folder) on your computer. Print it, complete , sign and follow all the instructions and send back to us via fax to email on 086 460 84 78. Reference number : JENG-2248-GAU. Apply before 30.10.2015
* Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required documents are not attached to the application form. Certified copies of Grade 12 / N3 and Certified copy of ID must be sent along with the Application form. Candidates are required to submit proof of identity for vetting purposes. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo further assessments and security and background checks.
Source: Engineering Learnerships 2016