STORE MANAGER – WORCESTER MOUNTAIN MILL
Job Title: Store Manager – Worcester Mountain Mill
Department: Operations – Stores
Reporting To Position: Manager
Job Type Classification: Permanent
Number of Positions: 1
Closing Date: 17 May 2016
Location: Worcester, Western Cape
Are you keen to grow your leadership role and career in our company? We are looking for a self motivated leader to manage our store. The purpose of the job is to optimize sales and exceed customer expectations through the implementation of the operations strategy and effective management of staff.
Matric or equivalent 2 years retail experience which includes at least on year in a supervisory and/or management position. Further qualifications related to retail / business will be an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
You will represent and be a custodian of the brand of our store. Be energetic and a self starter. Outstanding merchandise management , stock and cost control skills. A focus on customer service. The capacity to maintain high store standards. A proven ability to influence and lead a team.
You will have a keen development orientation in that you will be inspired to develop yourself and fellow team members. Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal) and competence in a second official language would be a definite advantage
Customer service. The achievement of sales targets and quality standards on the sales floor. Shrinkage and cost control. Day-to-day store administration and the pro-active management. Motivation and training of your team members.
APPLY ONLINE NOW
Job at Musica
Customer Advisor – Musica Mountain Mill (Worcester)
REF: 15912/MUSC/Customer Advisor – Musica Mountain Mill (Worcester)/191015
To assist the day to day optimal functioning of the store by servicing and retaining our customers thus supporting the achievement of our strategies and objectives in order to successfully attain our Vision…to be the 1ST CHOICE ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
- To delight customers with excellent customer service by delivering the customer journey
- To work within a team to deliver the store operational requirements
- To assist in product merchandising and product placement, by following the merchandising guidelines and procedures
- To constantly familiarise oneself with catalogue and new products in order to service the customer
- To assist in store hygiene and cleanliness
- To effectively handle cash, and serve customers at the cash desk
- To adhere to store policies and procedures with regards to day to day running of the store
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in dealing with customers, preferably in the service, hospitality or retail industries.
- Experience in handling large volumes of stock, cash and related administration.
- Grade 12
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers
- Selling techniques
- Ability to work with numbers
- Positive demeanour when working in a pressurized environment and ability to multi-task
- Able to work shifts and attend stock takes
- Adhering to principles and values
- Working with people
- Following instructions and procedures
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations