A dedicated and detail orientated individual to assist the Supervisor in coordinating maintenance and control of the flow of work and programs as the Office Administrator..
- Completed Matric.
- Working experience in a similar position would be advantageous.
- Exposure to Timeshare / Exchange industry / Client Services would be advantageous.
- Hospitality / Reservation / Tourism related qualification would be beneficial.
- Computer literate (MS: Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Client service orientated.
- Independent, detail orientated and patient.
- Team player and able to multi task.
- Daily welcome calls, explaining product and encourage transactions
- Sending welcome letters to all new members.
- Ensure that all members related information is correct, this includes all and is not limited to email, phone numbers and member ownership.
- Daily member registrations as received from the contracts department and any other members that needs to be registered.Assist with obtaining correct member ownerships to conclude membership.
- Follow up on all failed member emails and correct details.
- Send Gold Advantage Benefits letters once members have been upgraded.
- Supply daily lists of new members to receive welcome sms once profiles have been updated.
- Processing of online reservations.
- Banking and clearing of weeks.
- Allocate daily outbound call list and make appropriate notes.
- Close all member files who have cancelled their timeshare agreements as received from contracts.
- Attend to print jobs (online reservations) by checking guest details and sending member confirmation letters.
- Ensure to communicate any online rentals concluded and complete the necessary documents for rental payout.
- Assist with any administrative duties and stats as required.
- Assist with resort registration program.
- Create / update resort profiles.
- Obtain full sign off on resort profiles prior to uploading on website
- Ensure that profiles are kept up to date as per information received from the relevant resorts.
We offer: Market Related
Reference number: PTA000159/AC/1
EE/AA Status: Non EE/AA
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday March 25th, 2016 12:59pm.