Department: Commercial Services
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Parktown, Gauteng, South Africa
To ensure that assets are correctly accounted and controlled in order to contribute to Commercial Marketing ROAM.
Key Responsibilities: •
- Asset Administration
- Project Administration
- Management Reporting
- Asset Counts
- Valid & updated asset Register
- Capital Projects Managed
- Asset charge outs
- Project Closure
- Distribution of Funds
- Distribution of Annual Values
- Project Release
- Equipment takeover from and to other Oil Companies
- Asset reporting
- Consolidation of Asset counts
Education & Experience:
Matric plus 3 years National Diploma in Finance.
Experience in SAP, PPfM, BI reporting, Asset Management / Capital Management.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Good understanding of Oil industry
- Working knowledge of relevant SAP R3 modules
- Understanding of Marketing Oil industry
- Computer literacy.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Conflict management skills
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Time Management
- Planning skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Report writing
- Sound decision making skills.
- Strong business evaluation skills
- Impeccable business integrity
- Commercial astuteness
- Strong communicator
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate work.
- Ability to use initiative, self-driven and goal-directed
- All applications must be submitted to the contact details provided and in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- The company’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.