Poly Ice SA (Pty) Ltd has a full day job available for a dynamic lady to act as a personal assistant. Candidate should be 27 years or older. Poly Ice SA (Pty) Ltd is a small dynamic company that Manufactures Gel Packs for the medical industry.
- personal assistant for management
- coordination of deliveries and receipts
- production schedules
- inventory control
- staff & administrative duties to respect quality system
- Preference will be given to bilingual (Afrikaans, English) candidates with experience in personal assistant and secretarial work.
- Candidates must be computer literate (Word, Excel and Office).
- Knowledge of Pastel will be to your advantage.
- Ideally, candidates must reside in Centurion, BUT each application will be handled on its merits.
- Own transport is essential.
- The post is available from 6 January 2016.
- Group Life insurance and contribution to retirement annuity
- A three-month Pro-Basis period will apply
- The total package is R9,000 per month payable on the last working day of each month.
Contact: 083 229 0275
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR / PA
Location: Bellville, Western Cape
This position requires someone with ability to work under pressure, in a fast paced environment.
Salary: R12 000 neg
- Admin / PA / Girl Friday experience is essential.
- Basic Accounts Admin (Processing of Invoices, Purchase Orders) experience is ideal.
- Must be computer literate. (Word, Excel, Internet and Outlook).
- Must have good typing skills.
- Must have initiative and have a great sense of urgency to work in a fast paced environment.
- Work pro-actively and work well in a team.
- Must have excellent telephone manner and bubbly personality.
- Must pay great attention to detail and take pride in your work at all times.
- Must be professional.
- Must be self-motivated and thick skinned to deal with difficult clients and direct management.
If you meet above mentioned criteria, then you qualify to Apply.
Please apply via email:
APPLY VIA E-MAIL
ADMINISTRATOR (CAPE TOWN)
Remuneration: MARKET RELATED
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Industry: ADMINISTRATION / PA / SECRETARY
Region: WESTERN CAPE/CPT – CBD
Company: MPRTC RECRUITMENT
National Tile Retail Centre requires an Administrator in Cape Town.
To ensure all Administration and related matters are managed effectively and submitted timeously for the branch.
- Matric/ Grade 12 certificate
- 5 Years Administrative experience
- Experience preferably in Retail related industry
- Computer skills – MS Office
- Customer orientated
- Good communication skills
- Valid code 8 driver’s license and own transport
Duties (including but not limited to):
- Receive stock
- Conduct stock takes
- Liaise with customers
- Capture orders onto the system
- Complete administrative tasks
Applicant must reside in Cape Town or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens are allowed to apply for this job position.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your details will be held for future vacancies.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB