Remuneration: R25000 – R27000 per month Cost to company
Location: Pretoria, Lynnwood Ridge
Education level: Degree
Job level: Management Snr
Own transport required: Yes
Travel requirement: Occasional
Key general responsibilities:
- Timeous, comprehensive, accurate and actionable reporting on all financial aspects of the company.
- Perform investigations regarding the effectiveness and efficiencies of the finance department and formulate proposals for improvement where necessary.
- Timeous presentations of realistic operational and capital budgets and review performance against budgets in line with finance goal plan on a weekly, monthly and yearly base.
- Effectively execute processes to generate positive audit reports, including weekly audit preparation meetings and monthly review meetings.
- Implementations of an effective investment policy as directed by the directors of the company, and prepare investment schedules.
- Preparation and maintenance of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Finalisation of salary authorisation and release on banking.
- Generate, maintain and review management accounts.
- Management of debtors control and revenue reporting to directors through debtors and cashbook clerk.
- As the head of the day to day operations of the finance department, you will be responsible for on the job training, coaching and mentoring of finance department staff.
- Approval of all payments made by Finance Administrator and salary and wage payments submitted by HR.
Asset and risk management:
- Cost-effective maintenance and risk management of registered property, office equipment, vehicles and other assets.
- Acceptable costs of maintenance and insurance within defined strategy and budget.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining an updated company asset register and ensuring that the company asset register is updater on a monthly base.
Reporting and administrative responsibilities:
- Monthly statements to be obtained from creditors to be reconciled with accounting records.
- Accurate and timeous preparation of financial statements for completion by auditor.
- Obtaining VIP reports from HR on or before the fifth of every month to be submitted for PAYE payments for Silver Meadow Trading and Phat Box.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate submission of:
- Workman’s compensation;
- Equity report;
- IRP5 submission;
- UIF submissions.
Company Vat, tax, PAYE, UIF and SDL management:
- Monthly Vat, PAYE and Income Tax calculation that are to be compiled and submitted by the last day of the month for the previous month for Silver Meadow Trading and every second month for Phat Box.
- Preparation of provisional tax calculations for submission to the auditors for review every August and February of every financial year.
- Ensuring that VAT, PAYE and income tax payments are made within the required timeframes on a monthly base in order to avoid possible penalties.
- Submission and payment of IRP6 every August and every February of the financial year to company auditors.
- Address and resolve all adhoc tax queries for VAT, PAYE, payroll taxes, income tax and dividend withholding Tax as and when they arise.
- Submission of the annual returns to CIPC for all companies within the group as communicated by CIPC on an annual base.
- Submission of return of earnings to the department of labour for Silver Meadow and Phat Box for workman’s compensation fund every August.
Company debtors and creditors:
- Reconciliation of inter-company debtors and creditors on a monthly base.
- Allocating supplier cost to correct cost of sales account on a weekly base.
- Facilitate weekly meetings with debtors and cashbook clerk to ensure that all deliverables as per the finance workflow in line with debtors and creditors are actioned.
- Weekly billing status meetings with account managers and new business department for the purpose of accurately updating the company’s billing status weekly.
Finance department workflow, backbone and goal plan:
- Create and maintain effective internal financial controls and processes that are available on the company backbone.
- Follow, adjust and maintain all processes strictly as outlined in the finance department workflow.
- Update and adjust the finance department workflow according to the operational requirements of the company and all subsidiaries associated thereto.
- Maintain and adjust the finance department goal plan to ensure that all monthly, quarterly and yearly deliverables are met.
- Alignment of financial forecast company business plan for comparison and goal measurement purposes.
- Review and approval of all payment schedules and supporting documentation that are to be made with regards to salaries and wages as submitted for approval Human Resources on a monthly base.
- Approval of supplier payments on a daily basis and handover these payments for capture by the debtors and cashbook clerk.
- Approval and processing of any adhoc payment requests as and when required
- Approving and sending payment instructions for any and all EFT payments that may be required on a weekly base.
Full accounting function (bank and cash):
- Weekly importing of bank statement to pastel
- Processing of transactions on pastel
- Ensure that debit orders are complete and accurate
- Proof of payments to be sent to Debtors and Cashbook Clerk
- Following up with debtors and Cashbook Clerk if proof of payments were saved/filled and sent on a weekly base to the relevant individual, company or institution.
- FICA accounts are processed on due dates.
- Bank charges review cost structure and overdraft facility annually.
- Active management of the company’s cash flow in line with operational requirements of the company.
- Effective cashflow planning to determine cost of sales and working capital
- Report on the financial position of the group on a weekly base through cash flow meetings to the directors of the company.
- Reporting on a monthly base on budgets, actual and year to date figures.
- Management of billing status and tracking of outstanding billing and PO’s through the debtors and cashbook clerk.
- Develop and maintain the job bag process through the Magnetic System.
- Ensure that all job bags that are opened are saved in the finance folder on the shared drive.
- Review job bag recons to ensure accuracy on a monthly base.
- Close job bags on a monthly basis.
- Report on all job bags closed in each new month.
- Utilising company systems and process effectively.
- Compare job bags to financial reporting.
- Maintain an open relationship with all clients.
- Oversee all client related functions in terms of the impact such functions may have on the cash flow of the company.
- Oversee tracking on PO’s and payments by the debtors and cashbook clerk.
Annual audit and reviews:
- Maintain an open and good relationship with the company’s auditors.
- Preparation of accounting record for the annual audit and reviews for the group.
- Service the quarterly finance and audit committee meetings.
- Provide assistance to the appointed auditors with regard to information required during audit.
- Any other reasonable request in line with the operational requirements of the business
- Qualification: a three year BCom degree in accounting or equivalent qualification / experience
- Three to five years’ financial management and accounting experience.
- Extensive experience and proficiency in Pastel Partner 14 and VIP Payroll
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Must be able to provide solutions to problems relevant to his/her position
- Must have excellent communication skills oral and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player but can work independently as well
- Must have administrative experience
- Must be able to pay attention to detail & be well organised
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritise as well as coordinate & manage workflows
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be an excellent ambassador for the company
- Must possess a positive, solution focused attitude
- Able to work & meet deadline.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Logical & process driven
- High energy levels
- High stress threshold
- Forward thinking
- Strong numerical ability (accuracy)
- Reconciliation experience
- Must have high levels of integrity
Phat Brand Activations
Tel: (012) 348-5070
Position: Stock Controller
Salary: R8 000.00 per month + benefits
The job purpose of the Stock Controller’s role is to manage the purchasing and replenishment of the retail products used in the business. A key aspect of the role is maintaining the stock levels, ensuring that the production team have enough stock at all times.
Fully bilingual English and Afrikaans
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Process purchase orders
- Receiving Deliveries.
- Reconciling Delivery notes with purchase orders and invoices
- Recording serial numbers where applicable.
- Stock take and reconciliation of stock.
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for purchasing and the “in-stock” levels within the agreed inventory parameters.
- Purchase inventory within the agreed budgets.
- Entering stock items in the system and allocating them to their respective jobs
- Maintain a process for returns.
- Maintain harmonious working relationship with Suppliers/Vendors within the buying parameters set by the business.
- Must have had experience and responsibility for the POS system and the Electronic Ordering Systems.
- Observe the correct buying protocols.
- Observe correct stock receiving protocols.
- Maintain the storeroom and the allocation of space for stock.
- Unpack orders and stock shelves as required.
- Maintain good working relationships with Manager and your peers.
- Other work as directed by the Production Manager.
Please send an updated CV, Portfolio and most recent payslip
Contact: AtripleA Recruitment and Temps
Tel: 082 921 2439
Fax: 086 577 6102
(subject=Application for [Stock Controller]&Body=Please attach CV, copy of ID and a recent payslip.)
A Business Economics Departments within a Leisure Industry is seeking to hire a PAAdministrator ASAP in Pretoria East.
- Matric Completed.
- Bilingual – Afrikaans & English.
- Computer Literate – MS Office.
- Admin/filling skills.
- Telephone etiquette.
- Typing skills.
- Answer calls.
- Type documents.
- General administration.
- Ad-hoc duties.
If you you meet the requirements, please send your CV
Salary: Market Related
Reference number: PTA000149/MS/1
EE/AA Status: Non EE/AA
Position available for a Reception / Switchboard Lady in Centurion
Location: Pretoria , Gauteng…
Looking for a young, presentable woman, age 21 – 29 years old .
The requirements for this position are:
- Capable of writing / speaking English & Afrikaans.
- Must have reception and switchboard experience.
- Be friendly and hardworking.
- Be steadfast be your job.
- Must be computer literate.
- Proof of Valid Driving license, as well as your own vehicle .
When you apply for this position:
Reference: Ontvansdame Centurion
- Please send a shoulder photo of yourself with your resume .
- Please email your resume in a Microsoft Word format to us
A company in the credit provider industry. They need a competent junior bookkeeper to join their team.
Job Description requirements
- Bank Cash books capturing of all data and reconcile
- Petty cash books capturing of all data and reconcile
- Capture & Calculate Customer Tax Invoices
- Capture of Suppliers invoices
- Creating & Updating of customer, supplier and detailed ledger accounts
- Month End Journals
- Consolidation of several Pastel accounts
- Assisting finance department with daily tasks
- Other tasks to be allocated when necessary
- Capture bank statements
- Create & maintain payment accounts
- Verifying of payments and ensure proofs are submitted
Experience in a bookkeeper role with bank recon and creditor account reconciliations
- Adapt well to change
- Must have a positive can-do attitude
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Advanced Excel skills
- Deadline driven
- Detail orientated
- Team player
- Ability to work and communicate across departments
- Attention to detail
- Take initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure
Qualifications and experience
School leavers with matric and above average accounting mark are welcome to apply
- Matric with accounting
- Relevant tertiary qualification – or currently studying – will be an advantage
- Pastel experience is an advantage (training will be provided)
- Accounting experience will be an advantage
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, please send your C.V. in Word format
Please note that this process includes psychometric tests
All offers are subject to satisfactory Credit Check, Criminal check and professional/personal referee checks.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from within two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
Cost to Company
Location: Pretoria East
Salary: R6 000 – R9 000 per month
Work Type: Full Time
Reference number: TFJB-2-16
EE/AA Status: Non EE/AA
A dedicated and detail orientated individual to assist the Supervisor in coordinating maintenance and control of the flow of work and programs as the Office Administrator..
- Completed Matric.
- Working experience in a similar position would be advantageous.
- Exposure to Timeshare / Exchange industry / Client Services would be advantageous.
- Hospitality / Reservation / Tourism related qualification would be beneficial.
- Computer literate (MS: Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Client service orientated.
- Independent, detail orientated and patient.
- Team player and able to multi task.
- Daily welcome calls, explaining product and encourage transactions
- Sending welcome letters to all new members.
- Ensure that all members related information is correct, this includes all and is not limited to email, phone numbers and member ownership.
- Daily member registrations as received from the contracts department and any other members that needs to be registered.Assist with obtaining correct member ownerships to conclude membership.
- Follow up on all failed member emails and correct details.
- Send Gold Advantage Benefits letters once members have been upgraded.
- Supply daily lists of new members to receive welcome sms once profiles have been updated.
- Processing of online reservations.
- Banking and clearing of weeks.
- Allocate daily outbound call list and make appropriate notes.
- Close all member files who have cancelled their timeshare agreements as received from contracts.
- Attend to print jobs (online reservations) by checking guest details and sending member confirmation letters.
- Ensure to communicate any online rentals concluded and complete the necessary documents for rental payout.
- Assist with any administrative duties and stats as required.
- Assist with resort registration program.
- Create / update resort profiles.
- Obtain full sign off on resort profiles prior to uploading on website
- Ensure that profiles are kept up to date as per information received from the relevant resorts.
We offer: Market Related
Reference number: PTA000159/AC/1
EE/AA Status: Non EE/AA
Front Office Assistant
A leading Optometrist looking for an Front Office Assistant to join their dynamic team. Someone hardworking and willing to go that extra mile. Position based in PTA
- Help with all customer service around practice
- Adjusments on Spectacles
- Also all admin and ad-hock duties
- Answering of phones
- 1 -2 years experience at an optometrist
- Must be able to do adjustments on spectacles
Salary: R7 500 – R8 500 pm
Work Type: Full Time
EE/AA Status: Non EE/A
JUNIOR SALES ASSISTANT (MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK AFRIKAANS FLUENTLY)
Location: Silverton, Gauteng Pretoria Moot
Salary: R 5000 – R 5500
SALES ASSISTANT – Silverton
Need a Sales Assistant for a DIY Store in Silverton. Previous experience would be beneficial. Most important is to have a clean Credit Record and a Positive Attitude
Other Benefits: Pension Fund
Closing date: 28 February 2016
Vacancy Type: Permanent