Our client in the Southern Suburbs seeks and experienced Front of house Receptionist urgently.
- Grade 12
- Secretarial Certificate
- Computer Knowlegde
- Switchboard experiance
- Answer, screen and transfer telephone calls
- Meet and great clients
- Responsible for reception area
- All administration duties
- Keep reception neat and clean
Location: Soutern Suburbs, Cape Town
Reference number: CPT001234/Andy/1
EE/AA Status: Non EE/AA
Tower Group (Pty) Ltd. – Gauteng
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Thursday June 30th, 2016 5:00pm.
Personal Assistant / Office Manager
Job Type: Admin / Secretarial
Location: Western Cape Stellenbosch Techno Park
Salary: R 15000 – R 20000
My client, a well-established company based in Stellenbosch (Techno Park) is seeking to employ a Personal Assistant / Office Manager.
- Diary management for CEO
- Arrange travel arrangements (flights, car rental, accommodation, visa’s)
- Taking minute at meetings and general ad hoc board member assistance
- Assist Director with compliance documents
- General office management ( including maintenance and shopping)
- Manage Office staff
- Typing of letter
- Ad hoc personal duties
- Office and financial admin (events, financial recons)
- Minimum Grade 12 qualification
- Tertiary qualification will be advantageous
- Computer literate
- Fully bilingual Afrikaans and English(speak, write, read)
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of professionalism, efficiency and confidentiality
- Good communication skills to deal with Executives and Board members
- Pro-active and dynamic person
Closing Date: 30 April 2016
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Saturday April 30th, 2016 5:00pm.
FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST
LOCATION: Woodstock, Cape Town
BASIC SALARY: R7 500 – R9 000 Per Month
JOB TYPE: Permanent Position
STARTING DATE: A.S.A.P
MUST HAVE PASTEL EXPERIENCE
Our client is a dynamic company who offers digital printing services for the Western Cape region.
They are seeking A VIBRANT, TOP CLASS FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST who can project the company’s unique energy and ethos as the first point of contact. This position requires someone with excellent customer service skills and high energy levels. It is a really stunning high energy environment and the right applicant will have a great and rewarding future.
This person must take up our clients powerful spirit of customer service and product knowledge. The client is looking for someone who can offer that excellent first point of contact, be capable and personable with top-notch communication skills. Experience in digital printing would be a plus.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- Must be willing to work alternate Saturday mornings (which is enjoyable and a very busy day at the Old Biscuit Mill)
- Relevant experience in reception/customer service ideal
- Previous experience within the Digital Printing industry is ideal, yet not essential
- Must be extremely well presented and well-spoken
- Must be customer orientated and service-driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised
- Confident and friendly
- Proficient in Pastel – Essential
- MS Office experience
- Welcoming of guests
- Assisting with client requests and queries
- Advising clients about the company’s products and services
- Providing excellent customer service for guests
- Generating invoices
- Provide guests with payment quotes and process cash and credit card payments
- Maintain product knowledge
- General admin duties
*Full and comprehensive training will be supplied
Call: 021 557 0934 for more information.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interviews with our Consultants. This will be within 2-3 days of applying.
You will receive an automated response to your email which will confirm that we have received your CV. If you have not heard from a Consultant within 3 days of applying, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday April 15th, 2016 5:00pm.
RECEPTIONIST POSITION AVAILABLE IN BRACKENFELL
Job Terms: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time
Reference Number: Recep
EE/AA Status: Non EE/AA
The purpose of this position is to provide an efficient, prompt and courteous telephonic service to clients and staff. The successful candidate will also be responsible for capturing orders and assisting in handling inquiries from clients.
Key Performance Areas:
- Deal with visitors and client liaison in a polite and friendly manner
- Handle mail, faxes, parcels and deliveries
- Maintain reception area
- Handle high volumes of calls
– Product knowledge
– Capturing of orders and inquiries from customers
CLICK HERE TO APPLY (PNET)
- Computer literate
- Clerical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Well organised and proactive
- Team and task orientated
- Able to work under pressure
- Basic wine knowledge
- Methodical and accurate
- Previous reception or customer service experience is essential
- The minimum expected qualification is a customer service related diploma
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Sunday April 10th, 2016 5:00pm.
Remuneration: R150,000 – R180,000 per year to be discussed
Benefits: Pension, Medical Aid, Profit Share and Bonuses
Location: Cape Town
Education level: Matric
Job level: Mid/Senior
Our client, a leading travel, tours and events management organisation operating in Southern Africa and offering services to international and local travel agents / companies, currently has a vacancy for an HR and admin officer to join their successful offices in Cape Town.
Our client seeks to appoint either an experienced HR officer eager to grow their career in the direction of office management, or an office manager who is looking for an opportunity to venture into human resources.
Main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all-round office management and administration tasks
- Supervise the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the department
- Contribute to the preparation of the annual financial audit
- Participate in the recruitment process and coordinate the selection, orientation and training of new staff members.
- Manage, track and interpret HR statistical reports
- Maintain HR VIP modules (employment equity, job management and performance management)
- Manage administration related to employment equity and skills development legislative reporting
- Performance management administration and system maintenance
- General HR administration duties (filing, capturing, etc.)
- Compile employment contracts and relevant documentation for new starters.
- Manage administration around the recruitment and selection process
Assist team members, most of whom are expats, with establishing themselves in Cape Town, their newly adopted town through:
- Utilising and/or developing your network of contacts to facilitate your team members into their new country
- Sourcing accommodation, bank accounts, purchasing a vehicle and any other requirements to assist in resettling a newcomer into our country
- Day-to-day office management i.e. resolving landlord problems, handling building maintenance, ordering office supplies, dealing with service providers, etc.
- At least five years’ experience in human resources/office management
- Diploma in human resources/office management is essential
- You should have a basic understanding of the travel, tourism and hospitality industrySuitable candidates are encouraged to submit their four (4) paged CV’s to:
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Wednesday April 20th, 2016 5:00pm.
RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Grade 12 with minimum 2 years experience
- Proficiency in Afrikaans essential
- Communication and organisational skills
- Bright and friendly disposition & immaculate grooming
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Establish a positive working relationship with staff and associates
- Maintain the switchboard
- Field internal and external queries
- Meet and greet clients – manage meetings
- General administrative duties
The role requires you to establish a positive working relationship with staff and associates, to be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision. You will require knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Word & Excel. We require someone who is flexible in nature and able to support a busy team.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Monday March 28th, 2016 12:00pm.
ADMIN /RECEPTION LADY REQUIRED, PRETORIA
Easy Apply by E-Mail Job
Admin/Reception Lady Required
- 20 to 25 years old
- Bilingual (English & Afrikaans)
- Drivers License & Own Transport
- Must reside in or close to Capital Park, Pretoria
- No Job Hoppers please
- Company Established 1983
- Salary offered: R5,000 p/m plus pension
- To Apply, E-Mail your CV to us
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday April 8th, 2016 12:00pm.
Location: Durbanville, Western Cape
Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Job type: Full time
About this job
Tygervalley. R9000 Urgent start. Require young at heart person with own car and valid driver’s license who is fully bilingual (Afrikaans and English) to man a busy switchboard in upmarket company.
Must have previous experience as a Receptionist and have knowledge of travel arrangements. Be computer literate (Ms Word & Excel) and have a bubbly personality and great attitude towards work and live in the Northern Suburbs. Please submit your CV with photo as a Word Document and kindly let me know what you are/were earning please?
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Sunday April 3rd, 2016 1:30pm.
Receptionist / 41062 – Chemical / Ekurhuleni in Gauteng – Unique Personnel
Ekurhuleni (East Rand)
To apply: Online (Apply button further down)
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Tuesday March 29th, 2016 10:52pm.
FRONT OFFICE RECEPTIONIST
- Preferable Grade 12 or higher qualification
- Experience in the hospitality sector, specifically the hotel industry
- Computer literate with Opera experience
- Front Office experience
- Pay attention to detail
- Greet guests and patrons as they arrive
- Ensure that the checking in procedure runs smoothly
- Manage the registration process
- Ask for identification and ensure that the provided credentials are accurate
- Handle guest check-in and check-out appropriately
- Operate hotel switchboard, take calls and provide information and transfer calls
- Manage accurate accounting of all rooms
- Provide guests with room key and call for porter to assist guest to room or to transport
- Answer queries regarding the hotel’s services, charges, dining facilities, sports facilities and traveling
- Refer guests to appropriate departments to resolve complaints or provide suggestions
- Compute bills and take payment
- Provide guests with directions around the hotel
- Contact housekeeping and maintenance departments when a problem is reported
- Explain the appropriate use of keys and ensure that guests are satisfied with the rooms allotted to them
- Balance cash at the end of the shift ad generate accounting reports for the benefit of the next shift
Job ID: 116128
Job Title: FRONT OFFICE RECEPTIONIST
Job Classification: Reception/Concierge
Location: Cape Town
Salary Type: Monthly
Start Date: As soon as possible
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday March 25th, 2016 4:27pm.