STORE MANAGER – WORCESTER MOUNTAIN MILL
Job Title: Store Manager – Worcester Mountain Mill
Department: Operations – Stores
Reporting To Position: Manager
Job Type Classification: Permanent
Number of Positions: 1
Closing Date: 17 May 2016
Location: Worcester, Western Cape
Are you keen to grow your leadership role and career in our company? We are looking for a self motivated leader to manage our store. The purpose of the job is to optimize sales and exceed customer expectations through the implementation of the operations strategy and effective management of staff.
Matric or equivalent 2 years retail experience which includes at least on year in a supervisory and/or management position. Further qualifications related to retail / business will be an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
You will represent and be a custodian of the brand of our store. Be energetic and a self starter. Outstanding merchandise management , stock and cost control skills. A focus on customer service. The capacity to maintain high store standards. A proven ability to influence and lead a team.
You will have a keen development orientation in that you will be inspired to develop yourself and fellow team members. Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal) and competence in a second official language would be a definite advantage
Customer service. The achievement of sales targets and quality standards on the sales floor. Shrinkage and cost control. Day-to-day store administration and the pro-active management. Motivation and training of your team members.
APPLY ONLINE NOW
27 – 40hr Shop Assistant Cashier: Clicks Pinelands Central Square
REF: 18410/CLCK/27 – 40hr Shop Assistant Cashier, Clicks Pinelands Central Square/090316
Closing Date: 16 March 2016
AA/EE: Not Applicable
Location: Cape Town
Offer: Market Relate
The main purpose of this job is to offer high standards of customer care and service to customers on the shop floor and at the till points by monitoring stock levels and driving availability of stock on the shop floor and always being available to assist customers.
Purpose and Objectives
- To achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through being visible, being knowledgeable and being friend
- To increase customer loyalty through promoting the Clicks Clubcard
- To positively affect sales through good customer service interaction and following customer guidelines
- To monitor and improve/increase stock availability by following stock management processes
- To maintaining high levels of store standards through daily housekeeping and merchandising principles
- To maintain high levels of accuracy when processing transaction and dealing with cash
- To prevent shrinkage and loss by being accurate, honest and vigilant in all job duties
Experience and Education:
- Matric certificate is essential
- Customer/client service experience is essential
- At least some working experience of retail working with customers, unpacking and maintaining stock and store.
Job related knowledge and skills:
- Adhering to principles and values
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Relating and networking
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
We regret that not all applicants will be interviewed.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
We are committed to the principles of Employment Equity
STORE MANAGER CPT – CBD
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Retail Store Manager to join an established boutique store in the Cape Town CBD..
- Management of the daily operations of the retail Boutique
- Uphold the values of exemplary customer service through modeling of behavior and establishing appropriate guidelines.
- Monitor sales on a daily basis with a goal to maximize store profitability without sacrificing customer service.
- Timely ordering of merchandise and supplies with focus on overall inventory management and loss prevention.
- Daily reconciling of cash with sales receipts, daily paperwork and accounting, and other store administration.
- Develop and grow Corporate Sales business and strategy.
- Develop and utilize full knowledge of all products and sales information with a constant focus on achieving sales goals while controlling expenses.
- Maintain high standards for cleanliness and food/product safety.
- Seek out local marketing opportunities and support Corporate marketing initiatives.
- Implement local marketing initiatives driven by the Marketing department.
- Compliance with price changes and corporate merchandising initiatives.
- Maintain store merchandising presentation to company standards.
- 2-4 years retail management experience.
- Tertiary education preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with social media channels.
- Strong time management habits.
- A self-starter with an ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in merchandising and presentation of premium products along with highly developed customer service and selling skills.
- Sales oriented, able to develop and build business.
- A talent for sales and selling.
Location: Western Cape CPT – CBD
Salary: R 11000 – R 11500
Closing date: 31 March 2016
Vacancy Type: Permanent
CLICKS: CATEGORY ASSISTANT
REF: 11639/CLCK/Category Assistant/130215
Closing Date: 31 December 2015
Location: Western Cape
Offer: Market Related
Administratively managing and supporting all aspects of the Merchandise critical paths, e.g., new lines, promotions, Co-Ops, imports, LOA’s, new store openings, Club Card and private label, etc.
There is not a position at the moment for a Category Assistant however we are advertising for a talent pool of future Category Assistant positions that may arise. We may still require you to complete assessments and interviews as part of this process. When a position is available we will consider this talent pool for suitable candidates, in addition to the applications received.
- To assist in ensuring speed to market by listing product range/s are delivered timeously to meet our customer’s needs.
- To participate in the category strategic initiatives by providing input into the development and delivery of the category operating plan, e.g., market trends, research competitors, e.g. on shelf look and feel
- To administer and maintain the product database, e.g. listing products, vendors, product status etc
- To manage the control and review of marketing samples and pricing, both internally (BTB, Club card, Red-line, Brand Managers) and externally (vendors)
- To liaise with stores and vendors with regards to pricing queries, product availability, promotions and action these requests or issues timeously.
- Responsible for compiling and updating ad sheets, follow up with vendors with regards to deal confirmations and complete TEM Bill backs to maintain and improve the profitability of the category.
- To ensure accuracy and efficiency of pricing, TEM bill backs, product listings, store notifications new lines, promotions (ad sheets), Co-Ops, imports, LOA’s, new store openings, Club Card and Private label, etc under time and workload pressures.
- To build relationships with the category team stakeholders and external customers
- To manage the general office administration (filing, account queries) and adhoc duties as required by the department
Qualifications and Experience
- BCom Degree or Retail Management/Purchase Management Diploma – Desirable
- Previous experience as a Buyer’s Assistant – Essential
- Previous experience working with critical paths and project deadlines – Desirable
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge
- Knowledge of Buying principles desirable
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes desirable
- Knowledge of the Product lifecycle desirable
- Attention to detail
- Analytical Skills
- Administrative skills
- Planning & organising
- Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Time Management
- Planning and Organising
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
SALES ASSISTANT NEEDED- V&A WATERFRONT CAPE TOWN
FOOTWEAR AND ACCESSORIES – START ASAP
A well-established organisation known for there niche market in high-quality leather footwear.
Job Position: Retail Sales Assistant
Company Industry: Retail
Job Category: Full Time Perm Position
Location: Cape Town
Salary: R 4 500 Per Month
A very well-known FOOTWEAR BRAND are looking for TOP RETAIL STAFF who will love and live their brand. The right candidates will have previous retail sales experience and must have a strong character, be dedicated and driven towards people and turnover, working 180 hours per month.
- Matric is essential
- At least 2 years relevant experience in Store Sales
- Must have strong leadership skills and experience
- Be fully computer literate
- Customer service skills
- People development
- Merchandising support
- Team player
- Be a brand ambassador – LIVE THE BRAND!
Email us a copy of your updated CV
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interviews with our Consultants. This will be within 2-3 days of applying.