HELPDESK OPERATOR x3 (CAPE TOWN)
Closing Date: Friday, 26 February 2016
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide a communication and support function to the field in respect of the point of sale system.
- Handling of queries from stores regarding the point of sale system.
- Timeous and accurate logging of queries and/or complaints.
- Provide assistance to stores with regards to the downloading of files, packing slips, price letters, sku’s, etc.
- Timeous communication with outside contractors regarding computer equipment, closures, revamps and relocations, and new stores.
- Provide ad hoc training to field personnel on the POS system.
- Ad hoc tasks
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12
- Excellent communication skills
- 2 – 3 Years’ experience in a helpdesk /call centre environment
- Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Willingness to work shifts and overtime
- Competencies include: Building and maintaining relationships, Detail orientation, Problem-solving skills, Ability to work under pressure as well as confidence and decisiveness
- A passionate, service orientated team player
If you are interested in applying for the above position and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, with an internal application form (for internal applicants).
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday February 26th, 2016 5:00pm.
SALES AGENTS NEEDED
Confident, bubbly and fluent in English? We are looking for YOU!
In our fast-growing company and industry, we are always searching for the best young talent to join our vibrant sales team. The best news is that you don’t need a Matric or any experience to apply for the position.
Do you think you have what it takes to join our team?
Company based in Observatory, Cape Town.
FULL, PAID TRAINING PROVIDED.
Find out more here or
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Monday February 8th, 2016 11:11am.
Learn More or Apply