Jobs at eNCA
Job Title: Administrative Assistant- e.Sat TV (Pty) Ltd
Job Vacancy Type: Permanent
Reporting: GM: Online
Closing Date: Friday, 03 June 2016
Key Performance Areas:
- Diary Management for the General Manager: Online, Editor & Deputy Editor
- Set up meetings, events and workshops and ensure all necessary facilities are in place
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Manage screening and redirection of telephone calls
- Assist in recruitment: set up interviews, distribute CVs etc.
- Coordinate off-site and on-site strategy sessions and team building activities
- Compile and submit departmental training forms each month
- Assist with processing payment with accounts departments
- Book all local and international travel for members of the department
- Provide assistance and support to other members of the eNCA admin team when required
- Assess requirements for and purchase of office consumables
- General assistance on ad hoc departmental requirements
- Update certain content on the eNCA website, including vacancies and jobs.
- Gather and extract data from data sources and formulate monthly and weekly analytics reports
- Identify trends in the data and communicate these trends with relevant parties.
- Two or more years of secretarial or clerical experience
- Any administrative qualification would be beneficial
- Computer literacy: proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact at various organisational levels, both within and outside the company
- Ability to assume a high degree of responsibility, working independently and prioritising workload
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in handling matters of a highly confidential nature
- Proactivity and forward-thinking
- Own transport will be a definite plus
Notes on HOW TO APPLY:
If you possess the Criteria and Qualifications as stated, please Download The Application Form Here then send it together with your detailed CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants who meet the criteria will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 14 days after closing of the advert, please accept that your application was not successful.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday June 3rd, 2016 5:00pm.
Personal Assistant / Office Manager
Job Type: Admin / Secretarial
Location: Western Cape Stellenbosch Techno Park
Salary: R 15000 – R 20000
My client, a well-established company based in Stellenbosch (Techno Park) is seeking to employ a Personal Assistant / Office Manager.
- Diary management for CEO
- Arrange travel arrangements (flights, car rental, accommodation, visa’s)
- Taking minute at meetings and general ad hoc board member assistance
- Assist Director with compliance documents
- General office management ( including maintenance and shopping)
- Manage Office staff
- Typing of letter
- Ad hoc personal duties
- Office and financial admin (events, financial recons)
- Minimum Grade 12 qualification
- Tertiary qualification will be advantageous
- Computer literate
- Fully bilingual Afrikaans and English(speak, write, read)
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of professionalism, efficiency and confidentiality
- Good communication skills to deal with Executives and Board members
- Pro-active and dynamic person
Closing Date: 30 April 2016
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Saturday April 30th, 2016 5:00pm.
FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST
LOCATION: Woodstock, Cape Town
BASIC SALARY: R7 500 – R9 000 Per Month
JOB TYPE: Permanent Position
STARTING DATE: A.S.A.P
MUST HAVE PASTEL EXPERIENCE
Our client is a dynamic company who offers digital printing services for the Western Cape region.
They are seeking A VIBRANT, TOP CLASS FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST who can project the company’s unique energy and ethos as the first point of contact. This position requires someone with excellent customer service skills and high energy levels. It is a really stunning high energy environment and the right applicant will have a great and rewarding future.
This person must take up our clients powerful spirit of customer service and product knowledge. The client is looking for someone who can offer that excellent first point of contact, be capable and personable with top-notch communication skills. Experience in digital printing would be a plus.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- Must be willing to work alternate Saturday mornings (which is enjoyable and a very busy day at the Old Biscuit Mill)
- Relevant experience in reception/customer service ideal
- Previous experience within the Digital Printing industry is ideal, yet not essential
- Must be extremely well presented and well-spoken
- Must be customer orientated and service-driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised
- Confident and friendly
- Proficient in Pastel – Essential
- MS Office experience
- Welcoming of guests
- Assisting with client requests and queries
- Advising clients about the company’s products and services
- Providing excellent customer service for guests
- Generating invoices
- Provide guests with payment quotes and process cash and credit card payments
- Maintain product knowledge
- General admin duties
*Full and comprehensive training will be supplied
Call: 021 557 0934 for more information.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interviews with our Consultants. This will be within 2-3 days of applying.
You will receive an automated response to your email which will confirm that we have received your CV. If you have not heard from a Consultant within 3 days of applying, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday April 15th, 2016 5:00pm.
ADMIN /RECEPTION LADY REQUIRED, PRETORIA
Easy Apply by E-Mail Job
Admin/Reception Lady Required
- 20 to 25 years old
- Bilingual (English & Afrikaans)
- Drivers License & Own Transport
- Must reside in or close to Capital Park, Pretoria
- No Job Hoppers please
- Company Established 1983
- Salary offered: R5,000 p/m plus pension
- To Apply, E-Mail your CV to us
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday April 8th, 2016 12:00pm.
Receptionist / 41062 – Chemical / Ekurhuleni in Gauteng – Unique Personnel
Ekurhuleni (East Rand)
To apply: Online (Apply button further down)
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Tuesday March 29th, 2016 10:52pm.
Position available for a Reception / Switchboard Lady in Centurion
Location: Pretoria , Gauteng…
Looking for a young, presentable woman, age 21 – 29 years old .
The requirements for this position are:
- Capable of writing / speaking English & Afrikaans.
- Must have reception and switchboard experience.
- Be friendly and hardworking.
- Be steadfast be your job.
- Must be computer literate.
- Proof of Valid Driving license, as well as your own vehicle .
When you apply for this position:
Reference: Ontvansdame Centurion
- Please send a shoulder photo of yourself with your resume .
- Please email your resume in a Microsoft Word format to us
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Monday March 28th, 2016 9:18pm.
PRETORIA EAST: BOND RECEPTIONIST / SECRETARY
A LAW FIRM, situated in Pretoria East, are looking for a BOND RECEPTIONIST / SECRETARY
Candidate must have experience in:
- Standard Bank
- and First National Bank BONDS.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday March 18th, 2016 6:20am.
Great Office. Receptionist & Clerk Positions available
RECEPTIONIST MEDICAL WESTERN CAPE
PERSONAL ASSISTANT Marketing Department CAPE TOWN
STOCK AND INVOICE ADMINISTRATOR WESTERN CAPE
LITIGATION SECRETARY CAPE TOWN
CASHBOOK CLERK WESTERN CAPE
For more Receptionist Jobs, visit my Posts here
LITIGATION SECRETARY CAPE TOWN
Do you have 2 years or more experience in environmental law? One of South Africa’s leading corporate and commercial law firm requires a Litigation Secretary to join their team at their.
Minimum qualification: Diploma
- Dictaphone and copy typing of a wide range of documents
- Preparing notices and pleadings
- Incorporating amendments to documents and ability to cross reference clauses
- Preparing resource and client files
- Administrating and organising professional’s practices (diary management, answering telephone calls and tracking messages in the absence of team members.
- Preparing accounts for clients and prompt time capturing
- Follow up payments of debtors
- FICA administration: following up to ensure the FICA requirements are complete
- Assisting with general office management and personnel administration related to the practice
- Secretarial diploma/legal secretarial diploma/paralegal qualification (advantage)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Litigation Secretary
- Ability to speak and type documents in both Afrikaans and English
- Full working knowledge of all MS packages
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of File site and CMS would be advantageous
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Wednesday March 9th, 2016 3:32pm.
Team Assistant / Secretary (JHB)
Top Asset Management Company based in JHB, is seeking to employ a Team Assistant. Must have a stable work record from Financial services. (client services team)
This role involves the extensive management of the team’s diaries and co-ordinating travel and meeting arrangements, typing of documentation, drafting and compiling client and advisor letters, booking meeting rooms and reconcile all expenses.
What you will need to apply:
- Relevant Degree
- 3 – 5 years experience as a team assistant within financial services (working for more than 1 person)
- Work experience as an executive assistant to client services team or senior management is preferred
- Must have excellent organisational skills and previous experience with travel and meeting arrangements
- Previous recruitment or HR experience is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work for a team of individuals
- Motivated, patient and conscientious
*Please include your salary details when applying
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
*In keeping with our client’s employment equity requirements, only South African citizens will be considered
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Thursday February 18th, 2016 3:12pm.