SENIOR DIESEL MECHANIC – KLERKSDORP
Closing Date: 10 May 2016
Job Title: Senior Diesel Mechanic – Klerksdorp
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Klerksdorp, North-West, South Africa
To ensure that preventative and reactive maintenance repairs are carried out on all Engen bulk delivery vehicles, in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and Engen’s policies and procedures within acceptable time frames and within the approved budget. Ensuring strict compliance to Engen’s Health Safety and Environmental policies and effective management of subordinates.
- Managed Fleet maintenance
- People management
- Workshop equipment and Infrastructure Maintenance
- Well maintained & reliable fleet
- Depot establishment maintained
- Workshop efficiency
- Safe working equipment and environment
Education & Experience:
- Matric or equivalent
- Min 5 Years post trade test experience as diesel mechanic
- Experience in service & repairs to MAN, Merc & petroleum tankers & equipment
- Code EC drivers licence with Prdp –DG
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
•Qualified Diesel Mechanic with minimum 5 years post trade test experience.
•Understanding of the fundamentals of business, with special reference to Fleet maintenance.
•Broad understanding of SAP R3 PM module and other interfacing modules
•Broad understanding of Depot Operation Processes
•Knowledge of the Road Traffic Act & related municipal by laws.
– SABS standards with regard to the conveyance of hazardous substances relating to the safe and legal operation of vehicles.
•Communication (verbal, written).
- The appointment will be made in line with Engen’s Employment Equity Strategy.
- All applications must be submitted to the contact person/numbers provided & in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.