STATIONERY CLERK CAPE TOWN
Closing Date: Monday, 13 June 2016
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To pack the stationery that has to be distributed to Pep employees.
- Interpretation of orders for stationery to be packed
- Picking, packing and attaching of labels
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages
- Receiving of stationery from suppliers
- Packing surplus stock in the store
- Assisting with stocktakes
- Assisting to keep the area neat and tidy
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12
- Previous stationery clerk experience (advantageous)
- Competencies required: Service Orientation; Detail Orientation; Planning, Organizing and Control; Openess, Passion.
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.