Position: Stock Controller
Salary: R8 000.00 per month + benefits
The job purpose of the Stock Controller’s role is to manage the purchasing and replenishment of the retail products used in the business. A key aspect of the role is maintaining the stock levels, ensuring that the production team have enough stock at all times.
Fully bilingual English and Afrikaans
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Process purchase orders
- Receiving Deliveries.
- Reconciling Delivery notes with purchase orders and invoices
- Recording serial numbers where applicable.
- Stock take and reconciliation of stock.
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for purchasing and the “in-stock” levels within the agreed inventory parameters.
- Purchase inventory within the agreed budgets.
- Entering stock items in the system and allocating them to their respective jobs
- Maintain a process for returns.
- Maintain harmonious working relationship with Suppliers/Vendors within the buying parameters set by the business.
- Must have had experience and responsibility for the POS system and the Electronic Ordering Systems.
- Observe the correct buying protocols.
- Observe correct stock receiving protocols.
- Maintain the storeroom and the allocation of space for stock.
- Unpack orders and stock shelves as required.
- Maintain good working relationships with Manager and your peers.
- Other work as directed by the Production Manager.
Please send an updated CV, Portfolio and most recent payslip
Contact: AtripleA Recruitment and Temps
Tel: 082 921 2439
Fax: 086 577 6102
(subject=Application for [Stock Controller]&Body=Please attach CV, copy of ID and a recent payslip.)
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Saturday April 2nd, 2016 1:46pm.