Store Sales Assistant
Job at Bae Couture – Sea Point, Western Cape
We are looking for young, vibrant, and well-presented females to join our team as Store Sales Assistants at our store, situated in Seapoint, Cape Town.
Shop Assistant Requirements
- Matric Certificate
- Confident & Well Presented at all times.
- Proven Retail Sales experience (preferred)
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective communication skills with customers
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Working well within a team remotely
- Receiving & organizing stock in-store accordingly
- Restocking depleted or low shop items & ensuring the sales floor is organized
- Assisting customers with desired shop items
- Informing customers of shop promotions
- Performing regular price audits to identify & correct price discrepancies
- Performing end-of-day cleaning duties, which include wiping down mirrors, fixtures as well as sweeping and mopping the sales floor.
- Addressing & Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Processing customer payments using the shop’s Point of Sale System
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of store items to provide advice & recommendations as needed.
1. Early Shift 9 am – 5 pm OR
2. Late Shift 1 pm – 9 pm
Part-time hours: 7 per week
Application Deadline: 2021/09/17
Expected Start Date: 2021/09/27
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From R3,500.00 per month
Please Email your CV and a recent photo of yourself
All staff members are required to wear a mask when working in-store.