SHOE CITY SUPERVISOR TABLEVIEW
Job Title: Shoe City Supervisor Tableview
Department: Operations – Stores
Brand: Shoe City
Reporting To Position: Manager
Job Type Classification: Permanent
Number of Positions: 1
Closing Date: 1
Location: Tableview, South Africa
The primary focus of the Supervisor would be to assist the Store Manager in maximizing the profits by increasing sales, effectively,managing stock and controlling expenses as per budget. If you feel that you have what it takes to fill the shoes of this position, please apply.
- Three to five years retail experience as a Shop Assistant
- Matric or equivalent
- Computer Literate
- Good communication skills
- Further qualifications related to retail/business will be an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Be energetic and a self starter.
- Outstanding merchandise management,stock and cost control skills.
- A focus on customer service.
- A capacity to optain high store standards.
- A ability to lead a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal) and competence in a second language would be a definite advantage.
- Maximise profits by assisting the manager to achieve sales budgets.
- Merchandise Management Support
- Stock Loss Management adherence
- Financial assistance and execution
- Administration/Management Info Support
- Stock holding and adherence to policy
- Human Resource assistance .
If you have what it takes to fill the shoes of this position, please Apply Online or alternatively forward your Applicationand CV to Fax No: 021 900 1489.