Receptionist – Temp
ROC Outsourcing has a Receptionist position with our client in Midrand which is in the Telecommunications industry.
The duration of the contract will be discussed.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take accurate messages and relay messages to the right people
- Provide information to callers
- Direct persons to correct destination
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- Monitor visitor access, completing log book, and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative and clerical support example: Filing
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
- Education and Experience
- High school diploma generally required
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Keyboard skills
- Ability to work a switchboard
Salary: R40 – R50 per hour
Work Type: Full Time