Demand Planner X2 (Cape Town)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To manage and improve the forecast to achieve maximum sales and profit targets.
- Determine Sales Forecast in consultation with Planning and Buying Teams
- Forecast of Sales and understand the impact on Stock Management
- Prepare forecast and coordinate final sales plan to deliver department sales plans for budget sessions
- Monitor distribution of stock to stores
- Monitor and manage DC service levels
- Analysis of product and store performance
- Provide store support and conduct visits
- Review store performance and manage exceptions
- Conduct and lead In Season trading session to optimize sales performance (stock and sales Meetings)
- Interact and integrate with Replenishment Analyst and Planners
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Grade 12 with Mathematics
- Business degree or diploma
- Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Competencies required: Analytical, systematic, assertive, good communication and presentation skills, accurate, team player, can cope with stress and take initiative.
- Work experience or experience as a Store manager or Stock controller will be an advantage.
If you are interested in applying for the above position and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, with an internal application form (for internal applicants).
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Tuesday March 8th, 2016 5:00pm.